Some of our regular bulk buys include:
• Locally small-batch roasted coffee
• Artisan baked goods (gluten free, dairy free, sugar free available)
• Pasture raised, local beef and pork
• Grass-fed, pastured beef bones
• Raw, local honey
Recent events and workshops include:
• Knife skills and poultry butchering
• Sauerkraut fermentation
• Seed swaps
• Raising mason bees
• Food preservation with organic lemons
• Plant identification and foraging walks
• Check off orders on bulk buys
• Create forms
• Plan/host events
• Weigh/sort orders
• Organize spreadsheets
• Help with order distribution
• Maintain our website
• Lead workshops
• Maintain seed & book libraries
• Event photography & video
• Veggie gardens after we break ground
Big picture plans
We're a growing organization that started on Amanda's porch, so we need all the help we can get.
• Have experience with small business?
• Are you an accountant?
• A lawyer?
• Have access to a commercial kitchen or other expertise? We'd love to hear from you!